Sunday, July 7, 2013

Pattern Test: Ninja Henchman by Little Sew and Sews

I will defeat the evil overlord
Launching today and on special for just 24 hours ($8.50 usually $10.00), I was lucky enough to get this Ninja Henchman pattern by Little Sew & Sews just a few days earlier to try it out.


I can scale any garden stakes!

As Master 6 already has a ninja toy and is getting a bit 'old' for soft toys, I thought I would make one of these for my nephew. He is kinda into the adolescent turtles with names of famous artists if you know what I mean, so I went with a green theme!

Checking the sewers for alien invaders
This is a great pattern, well written and easy for a beginner or loads of potential for an experienced sewer. I love how you can learn new tips and tricks from every indie pattern designer and this is no exception. 

Part of a set - you could also make the super hero (in both boy and girl versions) or buy coordinating clothing and bags from Hero Nation (the side of Bel that celebrates all things boys!).
Wish Sensei Rat was here

I have a few more of LS&S patterns that I will share with you in the coming weeks. I just can't wait to see what this talented designer comes up with next!

I will live to fight another day

Disclaimer: I was given this pattern for free but all opinions expressed are my own.


 

Enjoy
Jane

 

2 comments:

  1. My youngest would love something like this! Off to check out the pattern now.

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work Jane :)
    I'm sure your little man will love it!
    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...